“Blossom by blossom the spring begins.”— Algernon Charles Swinburne
Spring is a time of new beginnings. And new beginnings can include a new hobby or interest.
At The Dukeries Singers you will find a warm welcome and new friends. It is not necessary to have choir experience, just enthusiasm and a tuneful voice. Why not contact us and find out more so that you can join us when we commence rehearsals?
Singing is proven to:
· Improve breathing, posture, and muscle tension.
· Boost the immune system.
· Release the body’s natural pain killers.
· Stimulate cognitive function.
· Increase feelings of wellbeing.
· Improve social interaction and a sense of community and belonging.
In hopeful anticipation of lots of enquiries about the Choir, our contact details are;
Margaret our concert secretary 01623 642464 or 07896491314
We are also on Facebook and YouTube.